Colorado isn’t for sale.
Neither is Jared Polis.
Jared is the only candidate for Governor not accepting special interest money – no corporate money, no PAC money, and no donations over $100. He knows that when it comes to protecting our public lands and fighting for our environment, we’re really talking about our way of life. As governor, Jared will protect our natural resources for present and future generations.
Jared has the bold vision and fierce independence to lead Colorado to 100% clean, renewable energy by 2040.
As our Governor, Jared will:
• Implement his plan to achieve 100% clean, renewable energy by 2040
• Fight to bring universal, single payer healthcare to Colorado
• Build an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top
• Invest in our children by fully funding our public schools, including free full-day preschool and kindergarten
Colorado’s public lands won’t survive Walker Stapleton.
Walker Stapleton would threaten our freedom to explore the public lands that make Colorado great. He has:
- Defended Utah’s shrinking of public lands, and refused to say whether he would stand up to the federal government if they attempted to take away ours.
- Been a strong supporter of Donald Trump and will stand by the federal government’s plan to open our lands to new oil and gas drilling.